Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a relaxing (and long) weekend. I just wanted to do a final post wrapping up the ULTA BEAUTY annual Love Your Hair Event.
If you need a recap,
But no worries--there is still time!
Today, I'm sharing a few of their hair collections. These are SO good! For $20, you get a box full of deluxe and full-sized samples, plus a salon goodie as well. You cannot beat that! Let's check 'em out (received for reviewing purposes):
First up is MY FAVE, Day At the Beach collection. I know you're not surprised! And here it is out of the box (the benefits and more product info are listed on the back of each box):
- Shampoo and Conditioner from Carol's Daughter
- Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (SO good)
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
- Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream (fave of mine)
- Coola Cucumber Moisturizer SPF 30
- Scunci headwraps--These have a rubberized feel to keep that grip on hair
- Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner
- Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator Treatment for Dry, Damaged Hair
- Oscar Blondi Olio di Jasmine
- Kenra Volume Spray 25
- Karina Golden Headwrap
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Multi-Action Face
- Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo & Conditioner
- Sexy Hair Smooth Sexy Hair Smooth & Seal
- Sexy Hair Powder Play
- Joyce Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray
- Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo Powder Spray
- Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative Serum--Love this multi-tasker!
- UniqOne All-in-One Hair Treatment--A leave-on mask that works
- Rusk Texture Dry Finishing Spray--This adds texture to any style
- Living Proof Restore Instant Repair--Put this on your ends
- KMS California Hairplay Makeover Spray--Get rid of oil between shampoos
- Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner--Leaves hair healthy
So which one did you like the best? Any faves in there?
- I'll be back with a new post on Tuesday!
- Tomorrow I head back to Atlanta, but will be remembering that some gave all on Memorial Day.