2-Hard Candy Brows Now! Brow Fiber Gel + Highlighter
3-L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara
4-NYX Brow Gel Mascara
- Colored gel+ Sculpting Ball Brush
- $5.99+ for .23 fl. oz, 7.0 ml
- 4 shades
- Love the price, pigmention, staying power, it comes in 4 shades
- Don't love the wand at all--huge. -I like the formula but hate that wand, so I would skip unless you have a spooley you'd like to use instead.
Hard Candy Brows Now!
- Fiber gel + highlighter
- $6 (Wal-mart only), .182 oz
- 2 shades
- It has a small wand which I love, but A LOT of product that makes it hard to work with.
- It has a mousse-like texture and is very pigmented. I think the light-medium, pictured, might be too dark for some.
- The highlighter is creamy and shimmery. I tend to use a matte highlight, but some would love the two-for-one product. -Skip
L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper
- $7.97, .27 oz
- 4 shades, including auburn and clear (pictured)
- Small wand and great product. I have clear and light, which is a little too blonde for me, but I liked this one the best. -Must buy!
NYX Tinted Brow Mascara
- $6.99, ULTA,
- 5 shades
- medium wand, medium pigmentation
- I liked this one and love that is offers many shade options. -Must try!
So...I'm sure you're wondering if any of these are a dupe for Benefit's Gimme Brow? Benefit has the smallest wand and I think that makes such a difference. I think L'Oreal is pretty close as long as you choose a tinted shade. The clear is very light in terms of hold.
- Today was supposed to be a video tutorial, but once I saw the footage, I hated how I looked. I'll reshoot it over the weekend. Does that ever happen to you with pics or videos?
- I was proud to represent the Atl bloggers at the premiere of the new season of The Americans. It was so fun!!! And the show was really good as well--I'd never seen it before.