If I could rewind the clock, I would have started taking better care of my skin at an earlier age, especially with having dry skin (wrinkles are more noticeable). Drinking water is wonderful, but ingredients applied topically made the biggest difference for me. I've developed a skin care routine, and I see it, as well as the products, as an important investment.
First, I use a moisturizer day and night, no matter how tired or rushed I am. It gives a base to make my foundation go on smoothly. My daytime moisturizer must have anti-aging SPF. In addition to moisturizer, I've added StriVectin SD Advanced™.
I've been using this to target my forehead wrinkles (I'm an expressive talker, hehe) as well as those around my mouth, and stretch marks. And y'all--it has been working, securing a permanent position in my routine. I'm so impressed! I apply it to those areas in the morning and at night. Let me fill you in on this awesome product:
- StriVectin SD Advanced™ wrinkle fighting moisturizer targets Collagen III “youth collagen” to help restore elasticity and dramatically reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- These breakthrough ingredients help transform the look of your skin, with visible results in just 15 days. Let me say that again: 15 days.
- I apply it twice a day.
- Significantly diminishes the number, length and depth of lines and wrinkles
- Targets youth collagen and elastin for healthy, younger-looking skin
- Hydrates and visibly enhances skin texture
- Strengthens the skin barrier to maximize skin performance
- StriVectin scientists discovered that the answer to smoother, younger looking skin would come from rebalancing the collagen levels. The Collagex-CE Wrinkle Repair Complex in StriVectin SD Advanced is a new cutting-edge molecular combination that for the first time can target both Collagen I and Collagen III for maximum anti-aging results.
- To show how serious I am that these products work, I'm showing you the results from my forehead wrinkles with an embarrassing close up. I'm sharing my results after week 1 (the original before photos are on the dead hard drive) and after 2 weeks.
- Both pics were taken when I first woke up, before applying any products, and other than adding text and cropping, no editing was done (this should be obvious, because, hello, pores!). Let's get onto the results:
- My wrinkles are less pronounced than they once were, and the wrinkles around my mouth are gone! My stretch marks (totally not sharing pics of those) are less noticeable.
- From panelist testing: direct measurements of the lines and wrinkles on women's skin were measured at multiple time points- the number, length and depth decreasing with each measurement. Additional testing indicated a strengthening of the skin barrier by 33%, 30% increase in cell turnover and a boosting in the production of youth collagen by 24%. Panelists reported that their skin looked plumped, renewed and rejuvenated starting in just 15 days. Additionally,
- 91% saw healthier skin
- 88% saw extremely nourished and restored skin
- 74% saw dramatically improved skin
I experienced no reactions to this product. I found it easy to use and it was absorbed easily into skin. It didn't affect the other products, like foundation. It didn't leave my skin oily. I didn't notice a scent, just results!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique terms in your tweet message: “#StriVectin” and “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/10/2014-4/11/2014.
Be sure to visit the StriVectin brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!