5.14.2015

ULTA--Love Your Hair Event


Hey you! I thought I would let you know about an annual event that recently started at ULTA! I'm a huge, huge fan of this store of all-things beauty, and had to share! Here's more info on ULTA’s Love Your Hair Event:

May 10 – May 30

With over 115 hair care brands, 2900 products and a salon in every store, ULTA Beauty is truly THE destination for all things hair. And during its annual ‘Love Your Hair’ event, ULTA Beauty will provide insider tips, deals and steals, as well as demonstrations showcasing the best new tools and innovative products to create happy, healthy hair. Make every day a great hair day with Beauty Steals, mix & match, free gifts & samples from your favorite brands. PLUS expert advice from salon pros all while earning rewards!

For more info, visit www.ulta.com/loveyourhair

Special Deals
  • On weekends during Love Your Hair, be sure to stock up on one-day-only Beauty Steals from beloved brands like AG, Living Proof, Kenra Professional, Carol’s Daughter and Alterna
  • Buy two, get one free on finishing and styling products from 32 professional brands including CHI, Redken, Matrix, Sexy Hair, Tigi, Wella and more!
  •  Love Your Hair Try Me Kits (I'm sharing a few of these next week!)

Try-It Thursdays:
  • Can’t commit? Don’t worry! With every Thursday in-store purchase during Love Your Hair, head home with a FREE sample from some favorite brands like It’s a 10 and Sexy Hair. While supplies last.
  • Got a question? From 4-6pm on Thursdays during Love Your Hair, our hair experts are on-hand to answer all your hair questions.

Living Proof Blowout Fridays
  • From 4-6pm every Friday during Love Your Hair, book an appointment at your local SALON at ULTA Beauty for a beautiful blowout from Living Proof for only $10!

Live Chats on ulta.com

  • Friday May 15 from 12-1pm CST – Living Proof celebrity hairstylist (and Jennifer Aniston BFF) Chris McMillan
  • Thursday, May 21 from 12-1pm CST – Khloe Kardashian will be chatting about the Kardashian Beauty line of haircare and any additional hair (or other!) questions

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting this event, Elle! I saw it advertised in-store but didn't really get what it was all about. Looks fun! I love the Living Proof line. I think I may take them up on that $10 blow-out!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's good I saw this on your blog, I've been wanting to check this out when they do it but I always miss it. I need some new products for my hair and I'm so happy that I have a closer Ulta to me now, so I can stop by and see. Thanks for the heads up Elle! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge fan of Ulta but have never been to their salon. That blow-out sounds like a good way to start. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to check this out! That $10 blow out sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the Ulta Love Your Hair event a few years ago to the hair curling demo and it was so fun! I definitely need to get in there for the blow out!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG why did you have to tell me this, now I will be broke!! Give them all my money!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great event! Ulta does some good ones, so I'm not surprised. I'm looking forward to going to a try it Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!! We're for sure tuning in for the live chat!

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may fall over in shock to hear it, but I've never been to Ulta. I know, right!? But it sounds like I need to go check them out, especially with this hair that is growing and growing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The $10 blow out sounds very amazing! I need to make an appointment for this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I respond to comments via email, so make sure I can respond!
For a faster response, please use Twitter or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

More ways to keep up with me: Bloglovin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram , Youtube or email: elleseesyou@gmail.com

You made my day by visiting! See ya tomorrow :)

Disclaimer:

All products mentioned are purchased by me unless stated.
All pics, thoughts, etc, are mine unless otherwise noted. Publishing or redistributing any content from this blog is strictly prohibited. Please seek permission first. Thank you.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...